Jimmy Choo S/S 07 Catalogue PICS

1. I received a Jimmy Choo catalogue in the mail tonight, and I have LOTS of pics!

(*This is gonna take about six posts, so please let me finish uploading before commenting. And don't forget to open up the thumbnails to full-screen for maximum enjoyment! :heart: )

Fashion1.JPG Fashion2.JPG Fashion3.JPG
  2. more coming

Fashion 4.JPG Fashion5.JPG Fashion6.JPG
  3. "Morse" line...

Morse1.JPG Morse2.JPG Morse3.JPG
  4. "Theola" line...

Theola1.JPG Theola2.JPG
  5. "Tulita" line...

Tulita1.JPG Tulita2.JPG Tulita3.JPG
  6. Novelty/Evening...

Novelty Evening 1.JPG Novelty Evening 2.JPG
  7. Done!;)

8. I love jimmy choo and want to see some of these bags irl. I'm not really digging the distressed leather Ramona very much. Thanx for taking the time to post all those pics.

9. ^^^I tend to agree with you on that one.

I own the patent bordeaux Ramona from F/W 06. Now I've got my eye on the Mahala...in black, or that hot new blue!

10. Thanks for posting. I only have a Jimmy Choo wallet and I'm really impressed by its quality and craftsmanship.Would like to have a handbag one of these days, maybe a Rikki.

11. YUMMY!!!!!! I like the hobo w/the big brass plate.

12. Thanks for posting I really like Jimmy choo. I think it's time for a new purse!!

13. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE Jimmy Choo!!
    Thank you so much for posting these -- I MUST get a couple of the new styles.:graucho: :drool: :graucho:

14. Talk about eye candy!! Cosmo, thank you for posting all those amazing pictures. :flowers: I have been eagerly awaiting the catalogue, but as of this week the NYC boutique near me still hadn't received them to mail them out.

So many gorgeous bags -- I particularly love the electric blue and python Mahalas, the oversized clutch in oat, and there was another clutch pictured in burgundy with snakeskin detailing -- all so lovely. I'm curious to see what how the "Optical" Ramona looks IRL, but they somehow managed to make the biker leather Ramona look as though it has a cellulite problem. :wtf: Definitely not a flattering picture of it at all (and in the catalogue too).

Cosmo, I LOVE the blue mahala!! :love: The quality of the leather on the Mahala is amazing, and I am glad they did not experiment with it.

15. Cosmo, thank you so much for scanning the catalogue & posting them to share with us. Hugs~