Jimmy Choo JIMMY CHOO Ramona...LOVE This Bag!

I have one in navy and it is just wonderful. The leather is so soft! I got it by calling one of the Jimmy Choo boutiques and they hunted one down in that color for me from one of their other stores and shipped it.

I never get tired of looking at pictures of Jimmy Choo bags. The leather is tdf. I still can't believe I'm trying to get rid of my chocolate brown Ricki. So gorgeous. Thanks for the wonderful photos, ladies.

I think the Stone is such a unique color. Sofibella, greenie, or anyone else out there with the stone, do you find the color difficult to take care of? Does it pick up dirt easily?

angstofgumby said:
I never get tired of looking at pictures of Jimmy Choo bags. The leather is tdf. I still can't believe I'm trying to get rid of my chocolate brown Ricki. So gorgeous. Thanks for the wonderful photos, ladies.

I think the Stone is such a unique color. Sofibella, greenie, or anyone else out there with the stone, do you find the color difficult to take care of? Does it pick up dirt easily?

OMG! Angst, I thought for sure your Ricki would get snatched up in an instant! It's such a gorgeous bag! Just hang in there, some lucky lady will get that bag soon!:flowers:

angstofgumby said:

Angst, don't get rid of your ricky, it probably won't be around long and it's a beautiful bag!

I've used my stone ramona twice now each time for a week and haven't had any dirt issues. I conditioned it well and sprayed it with apple garde before using! The leather is just getting richer!

My experience with light colored bags is you can't wear them to death! I saw a girl yesterday in Starbucks with a white bag that obviously she'd been using non-stop for six months....ewwwww...looked like she used it to wash her car! My experience is wear them for a week, clean them, and give them a rest...use something else in the closet for a while.

jag, my Ricki is still in search of a new home. eBay is impossible for sellers these days. I can't seem to sell a single bag. I hope the tide turns soon.

Greenie, I've gone back and forth and back and forth on my Ricki. I just can't keep her. I have a feeling I might regret the sale later down the road since the Ricki isn't supposed to be part of the Fall 2006 collection. I know she's kind of a one shot deal, and that is making the prospective parting a little harder. There's no denying that she is absolutely gorgeous though. Thanks for the info on your lighter colored bags.