Jimmy Choo Ramona Black Patent...AND arad clutch in python!

1. Just got these two bags yesterday woot!!

I hadnt explored Jimmy Choo much before but ended up with this and an arad clutch in the python bluish purple hues just by walking into the fairly new boutique!!! (had seen this bag previously at NM but never looked at it--I guess my mind had always been so preoccuppied with Chanel, sometimes Balenciaga, Gucci and LV...so I hadnt made room for the Jimmy Choo yet)

I had a couple questions--what is the difference between the ramona and the ricki? is it just the size?

And I saw girls on here mention the slick calf leather...which looks kind of like the patent? Can anyone differentiate the main differences between the slick calf and patent? I heard the patent is lighter and therefore a tad less structured and more shiny?

Which do you girls like...I love patent leather except I was originally worried about it looking too plasticy like the Chanel vinyl cabas from 2006/2007 which was just a big vinyl/plastic sack...(I didnt care so much for that...i guess because it was so pricey and yet just for plastic, not even leather!!)

Anyhoo...love to hear your thoughts!!

Will try and take pics tonight or tomorrow...heehee

The Arad is really gorgeous and the SAs at Jimmy Choo Chevy Chase were soooo nice too...i hope the python is fairly sturdy...

They had lots of Sabas too in brown and black suede and white leather...they said the black leather one is coming in and so is the brown leather one =)

2. Ooooooooooooooh congrats, can't wait for the pix!

3. Slick calf is not as shiny as patent. It is just highly polished leather. The Riki is exactly like the Ramona only smaller.
    I saw the new patent Ramona And Riki IRL, but did not pick them up. Most Choo bags tend to be lighter in weight tho which is really nice! I thought the new patent bags looked stiffer than the older "wet look" patent Choos which are not as structured IMO.
    The Choo patent leather is actually leather treated to make it shiny. They are not plastic.
    Hope this helps...I agree, the Arad in metallic python is beautiful!:love:

4. PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo::woohoo:

5. PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo::woohoo:

Come on! Share the "Choo Candy"!

Congrats! those are beautiful choices!

6. Hear, hear...we need pictures! Congrats!

7. :sneaky::sneaky:Congratulations Calisnoopy :yahoo:

I love my Black Patent Ramona and hope you will too and I am a HUGE fan of the Sneaky Snake bags :biggrin:

Can't wait to see your photos:choochoo::choochoo:

8. I can't wait to see the clutch ... !!

9. congrats!:yahoo: i missed your thread yesterday:shame:....so sorry! you did well :yes:and can't wait to see your new beauties!:heart:

10. ^^thanks everyone!!!

you girls are all so kind...this may start becoming an obsession for me which will be bad since i thought my chanel addiction was already driving a major hole into my wallet LOL

11. oh and will post pics most likely thursday as the bf has poker night and i will get some nice R&R girl time on my own =)

12. ^^I know what you mean about girl time! My DH works out of town most weeks M-TH and I kinda like it! :cutesy:

13. Here are the pics!!!

DSC01868.JPG

DSC01869.JPG

DSC01870.JPG

DSC01873.JPG

Black Patent Ramona :heart:

14. DSC01878.JPG

DSC01879.JPG

DSC01886.JPG

DSC01888.JPG

DSC01889.JPG

Python metallic Arad clutch :heart:

15. WOW!:supacool::drool::love: very well done! :woohoo:you look smashing modeling both! :girlsigh:which is your favorite?:shrugs: