Jimmy Choo Ramona 50% Off

1. Saks.com has jc Ramonas in khaki 50% off.Choose rush shipping and use code RUSHLOVE7 for free shipping.Great deal.These bags are still full price at BG and NM!

2. haha, I was about to post this on here myself!

Great deal for all you JC bag lovers :smile:

3. Ladies, only 3 left.There were ten 45 mins ago.

4. Thanks for the info!

I just ordered one. I had my saksfirst year end bonus to use as well, so I only had to come up with 324.00 for this handbag.

Very cool!

5. ^^Wow, that's a LOT of bonus points!! :roflmfao: :yahoo:

6. wow, i've had this in my shopping bag for the past hour and i've been going back and forth about buying it! it's such a good deal! but i bought too many purses already...what to do, what to do?!

7. sandywu, buy now, THINK LATER!!! You can always return it, but don't lose out IF it's something you really want!!

8. Gone.

9. Yeah, gone.

To whoever got one, enjoy your Ramona! I own a Ramona (in bordeaux patent), and I love it. The khaki is a beautiful, versatile color. Another member, SuLi, owns the bag in khaki, and she has posted many pics of it, if you do a search.

10. Yes I received a confirmation email! It's on it's way!

11. I know. lol

I think I spend too much money there!

12. Congratulations gro3602. What a great purchase! I have one coming my way too. I love the color.What a way to start the day!

13. I ordered the last one, so I'm not sure if it was really in stock or not. After I placed the order it showed as not being available anymore.

I haven't had much experience with this bag (only fondled it once at NM), but I've always liked it.

14. Yes a wonderful way to start the day.
    Especially a snowy cold Monday.
    ANother 6" of snow today. uggggggg

Ok back to work........