Jimmy Choo

Jimmy Choo Premium Outlets

Posted By Tarhls Posted Jul 18, 2011

1. I am heading over to LA next month and plan on visiting Desert Hills outlets, especially the Jimmy Choo outlet - does anyone have any great details regarding prices, stock etc - any information would be appreciated :smile:

2. Call them and ask!!!

3. Thanks JMC, coming from Australia I was hoping someone may have had a story or two about finds they had there.

4. I went to the Jimmy Choo outlet last week and was totally worth the visit. All stock was marked down, usually 25-50%. They also had a wall of various shoes which were a further 50% off if you bought two pairs. I scored a pair of the Urban sandal and leopard print Lockett heels for approx $340. The sizes varied within the store but I mainly noticed size 37, 38 & 39.

Any one considering taking the trip to Cabazon I would recommend it. :smile:

5. Thanks for the info! Oh...my size is included :biggrin: Post some pics of your beautiful finds!

6. Sounds like a productive visit! Wish we had a Choo outlet in the Pacific Northwest. I've been to the one at Woodbury, north of NYC. They had some great deals on shoes and bags.

7. I have to check this out!

8. Wow, I'm definitely going to check it out!!!!

9. do they have handbags at the outlet? I especially love the rosalie and rosabel style

10. The outlet store usually stocks handbags, prob best to give them a call :smile:

11. wheres the outlet? which one is it? Is it the desert hills one? I can't find "Jimmy Choo" under store listings!

Thanks a bunch!

Anyone traveling to London should go to Bicester Village! I picked up a TON of Jimmy Choos there! Zappa (The light up one included!)

12. This is a late reply but yes it is at the Desert Hills outlets :smile: