Jimmy Choo Gold Metallic Riki

1. I saw this bag today at Jimmy Choo boutique and LOVED IT. It's still on pre-order on Saks.com, but it's right here where I live. It's what I called crackled suede - Fendi had a spy that was just like that, except that it was in silver crackled suede. Anyone else love it?

[​IMG]

2. I think it is gorgeous! I want to see it in person.

3. I just came back from Theresa and they had this bag on display. The leather was amazing so soft.I love this bag but me, suede and a light colour will be a disaster.

4. i think suede bags is not worth the money, cause they get damaged very easily!

5. Love the style! I couldnt do suede either though.

6. I didn't think this bag was as soft as the regular leather. It has a rougher feeling to the leather.

7. Is that suede. I need to see IRL, looks nice but I don't think the pic is doing it justice.

8. It's gorgeous, but I couldn't do it in suede either, at least not at that price.

9. That is a really beautiful bag! Are you going to get it, TammyD?

10. It's so pretty. :girlsigh:

11. I'm torn between this one and the "wet look" Riki in burgundy leather. The photo doesn't show the rich, sexy golden color of this bag, which is what I love about it. I've never seen a bag in this beautiful color.

I'm worried about the suede, and yes it is pricey. Sigh. I dunno, I'm thinking so hard but I might not get it after all.

12. I love it!

13. Hot!