Jimmy Choo bag - What do you think?

1. def. too busy..

2. i say, if you really love it and you really can't stop thinking about it... TOTALLY get it because you'll keep wondering to yourself... should i or not??? You don't want to be kicking yourself when you see someone walking down the street with the bag.... Do you have any other bags in mind???

3. I've been debating about a lot of summer bags lately. I posted a lot of threads. I think I am becoming a pest ... lol:wacko:

4. a pest??? NO WAY!!! This is a forum about sharing, advice etc...... I think its really good to get lots of input! It makes you feel loads better! :smile:

5. Plus it gives us all a chance to see new stuff and drool and/or covet.

6. It's different. I say if you like it and think it will go well with your wardrobe, buy it :biggrin:

7. def. has that 70's vibe. not a fave of mine.

8. Not something I'd wear, but if I saw someone else wearing it with the right ensemble, I'd probably admire from afar. It's unique, and if you like it, go for it!

9. I second that! Get it if you really love it! If I think about a bag after I get home from the store (or off the net) I go back and get it. :biggrin:

I would definately wear this with solid colors but it has many colors so it will go with a lot. IMO

10. Its alright :biggrin: I kind of like the colors, and I love Choo!

11. absolutely buy it!!!!!

12. I think it's nice and can definitely work with a very simple outfit.

13. It's fun, I like it!

14. It reminds me of Pucci bags but if you like it, get it.