JIMMY CHOO Bag Decisions - *UPDATE*

1. Over the past few days, and for some time now, I have been deliberating over which Jimmy Choo bag I would get. I thoroughly love my bordeaux patent Ramona and the quality of JC bags,:love: so I wanted to get another JC bag to use once (and if) the weather gets warmer. (See prior thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/jimmy-choo-burgundy-ramona-s-s-07-a-83899.html).

After a lot of thought, and a lot of fabulous suggestions :flowers:, I brought back the Burgundy biker leather Ramona. Although I loved the color, detailing and the leather, it just seemed bigger than my patent one, especially with lighter spring/summer clothing.

Instead, look at what I brought home!! :yahoo::party: Everything about this bag is just right! BTW, it will be coming out in a stunning cobalt blue for spring if anyone is interested. :graucho:

mahala 1.JPG mahala 2 resized.jpg mahala 3.jpg
  2. Congrats! Love the color. I bet the cobolt will be stunning. I like the smaller versions of that bag too.

3. Love your bag! I love the color as well.

4. Looks fabulous on you!:yes:

5. OMG!!!!!!!!

That bag is AWESOME!

I've mentioned it several time -- we NEED a JC section!:yes:

6. Love the zippers! Would love to see the blue!

7. I saw this bag on the JC website and it looked fabulous! So glad a member was able to snatch this baby up... it's a darling! Enjoy!

8. in my opinion, the colour is just stunning!

9. Wow, that is a beautiful color red. :heart:

10. Stinam, you brought home a stunning bag! It's a perfect addition to you patent bordeaux Ramona. You look FAB with it, congrats & enjoy. =)

11. I love it. It was my choice to get this one. I want to buy it for myself too but in black.

12. I :heart: the Mahala! Congrats. I'm glad you're happy with your decision.

I've seen the blue Mahala in the JC lookbook, and it's stunning. Definitely on my list!

13. I hear ya, girlfriend! :yes: :yes: :yes:

14. What a stunning color! Enjoy the Mahala...I think you made the right choice!

15. love it, congrats . . . . I too love choo