Jimmy Choo and Manolog Blahnik sample sales back to back!!!

1. Went to the Jimmy Choo sample sale today. After standing in line for 45 minutes, I saw a bunch of half empty tables. They said they are getting a new shipment tonight, so I guess I'll try my luck again tomorrow. But tomorrow is also the Manolo Blahnik sample sale!!! :yahoo: I wonder how early I'd have to get there to actually find something nice. Maybe I'll go camp out there right now... :shrugs:

2. does anyone know if this sale is in LA too??
    i would love to go!!

3. Oh nooooooo..... I plan to be at the Manolo Blahnik sample sales... but now I'm half a world apart... Unfortunately I have to be in Singapore...instead of Ohio... or I would immediately fly to NYC...Just for the sample sale :sad:

4. Just got back from it!! Scored a pair of pumps for only $125!! :yahoo:I got there kinda late, 1:30pm, and waited another hour to get in, so a lot of the really good stuff was gone. Next year, I'm gonna be the first one in line!! :p

5. you guys are soo lucky. i live in los angeles and if there was a jimmy choo and manolo blahnik sample sale here, i would definitely be the first in line. :sad: