Jim Henson's Dark Crystal

1. Does anyone remember this movie?? Dh and I both watched it as a kid and came across it in a bargain bin at Best Buy. We watched it last night and it all came flooding back!!

2. Remember this little guy?? Kiera's "dog"....

3. FIZZGIG!!!!!!!!!! :tup:
    Dark Crystal is an awesome movie.
  4. ^^That is SO AWESOME that you know his name!!!!
  5. i love fizzgig. and Augra is fantastic. you just know all she needed was a gay sidekick. and the skankies scared the crap out of me. Labryinth is still my all time favorite though.

6. LOVE IT!!!! I, too, got ahold of it a few months back and it all came flooding back. It's one of the movies I'd watch all the time as a child, along with Labyrinth, Return to Oz, and The Phantom Tollbooth.
  7. Great movie! I have the DVD also! I also love Labyrinth and Neverending Story!
  8. Yes, Labrynth is great! I also loved Legend. We watched Emmett Otter's Jug Bang Christmas over the holidays.... "Messy mama's bbq..." and "There ain't no hole in the washtub".
  9. OMG --- this movie used to scare the crap out of me! I was particularly creeped out by the way the "characters" looked.
  10. I LOVE this movie, or rather loved it, I haven't watched it in years, but I've seen it probably at least 50 times. I love Labyrinth more, I used to want to BE her! hahahaha have not heard of the Phantom Tollbooth though...
  11. I have to admit, I am still scared of the Skeksies!! :shocked:

12. I :heart: emmett otter's jug band Christmas! I had forgot all about it! I am going to have to get that one!