Jills Goes Jumbo...lol.........

1. so I had like the BEST DAY EVER!!!!!
    I spent like 5 hours shoppin NONSTOP..LMAO..Blew over 5 grand(YIKES)...CAME HOME WITH.............................................**DRUMROLL PLEASE...*****************************************
    The Jumbo Black Flap with new chain....very calm bag for Jill..hehe..But I really love it!!!!
    THEN I got a Bobbi Brown makeover(bought a TON of new makeup....due to the fact that my hair colorist went APESHIT yesterday and made me TOTALLY blond...UGH..LOL.......)needed all new makeup so I didnt look washed out....
    THEN I got new Prada ,Etro,and other clothes...Did I mention the HOTTEST Loboutin HIGH heels>>MU HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i was havin the best day ever.
    So I get home....my hormonal 11 yr old is invited out for the night..Does it get better than THAT???:yahoo::nuts:

So I get to go out on DATE NIGHT.......Martinis(YUMMY!!!Expresso mocha chocotini..I nearly died they were so good!!!)....and all.....AND eat at my fave restaurant.....sniff.....life is good today..Ok Im a tad buzzed..ROFL...
    god..I love days like this......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wlae::roflmfao:

2. Holy moly! Everything is bigger at your house now!! Hehe. Congrats. Sounds like you had a great time!
  3. Soooo delicious!
  4. it's so great to hear you having a great time, enjoy your weekend and new goodies!
  5. yeah, you go Jill!!! Another amazing haul!!!
  6. Wow, great buys. Congrats.
  7. Fabulous buys! loving both the bag and the shoes!
  8. Sounds like you are having a GREAT day!!! Love the items! Enjoy everything. :smile:
  9. Jill, the Chanel is SOOOOOO STUNNING!!! LOOVVEEE the new chain, sounds like a wonderful day!! congratulations hun!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
  10. That's a lot of shopping. :yahoo: Did you really only spend 5 grand?
  11. I'm so freaking jealous that you had a date night! I'm sitting here watching my 5 yo torture our dog while my 11 yo is hiding in her room, again. I want a martini! Wah!

Congrats on the fabulous day!:drinkup:
  12. gorgeous, just gorgeous! I was eyeing the same bag today while shopping after the worst work week ever!! I'll live vicariously through you for now....!
  13. love your jumbo im loving the new chain :yes: you have to post modelling pics jill, we all cant wait to see you wearing the bag :woohoo:
  14. Ohhhh Jill, congrats!! I love the black jumbo with the new chain... and the Loubou's are hot!! :smile::heart: I'm sure you got some great new clothes too, all of which will look fabulous on you! :yes: Ohh, and I'm a total makeup slut haha, I easily have enough to open up my own Sephora, so makeup shopping is right up my alley! :p
  15. Fabulous buys Jill, as usual!!
    Congrats and enjoy them :drinkup: