Jill's Consignment Shop

Dear PursesRock, I am a new member of this forum simply because I wanted to post a reply to you. I have been buying from and consigning with Jill for as long as the web site has been up and running. It has been a good seven years now. As a matter of fact, I just bought my Mom the most gorgeous Coach bag from Jill last week. I have found her to be very courteous and professional. I have never had anything but nice things to say about her. In fact, I have told lots of people about the site. She has some of the best prices going. If you want, you can email me and I would be glad to answer any particular questions that you may have.:rolleyes:

I recently purchased an Hermes bag from the site - the only comment I will say was that it was a very delayed shipping! They required a cashier's check from a bank...and then held it for MORE THAN 10 days....said it would ship on a Monday and then didn't ship until at least that Thursday....kind of annoying IMO!

Thanks, ladies! I will definitely keep my eye on her site. Some of the stuff looked great so I am excited about this find.

Shoes, is that the birkin in your avatar? If so, it's gorgeous.

I've also purchased from Jill before and she's awesome! I heard she could be a bit snotty but in my experience, she's been very nice. All her items are guaranteed authentic and she usually ships on Mondays only (I could be wrong). HTH.

Hello, everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I have just received an email from Jill's Consignment and she has just listed a brown Kelly bag and a brown Birkin bag. Have a great day!:shame: