Jill's Consignment Shop

1. Dear PursesRock, I am a new member of this forum simply because I wanted to post a reply to you. I have been buying from and consigning with Jill for as long as the web site has been up and running. It has been a good seven years now. As a matter of fact, I just bought my Mom the most gorgeous Coach bag from Jill last week. I have found her to be very courteous and professional. I have never had anything but nice things to say about her. In fact, I have told lots of people about the site. She has some of the best prices going. If you want, you can email me and I would be glad to answer any particular questions that you may have.:rolleyes:

2. I agree with sgfansean, Jill's is awesome!! I have been a customer for over 5 years. Her merchandise is wonderful and her pricing even better!

3. I recently purchased an Hermes bag from the site - the only comment I will say was that it was a very delayed shipping! They required a cashier's check from a bank...and then held it for MORE THAN 10 days....said it would ship on a Monday and then didn't ship until at least that Thursday....kind of annoying IMO!

4. Thanks, ladies! I will definitely keep my eye on her site. Some of the stuff looked great so I am excited about this find.

Shoes, is that the birkin in your avatar? If so, it's gorgeous.

5. for more feedback, do a search, it's been asked before!

6. I've also purchased from Jill before and she's awesome! I heard she could be a bit snotty but in my experience, she's been very nice. All her items are guaranteed authentic and she usually ships on Mondays only (I could be wrong). HTH.

7. Hello, everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I have just received an email from Jill's Consignment and she has just listed a brown Kelly bag and a brown Birkin bag. Have a great day!:shame: