Jillian arrived in ONE day!!

1. So, there is a knock on the door this morning and hubby answers and it is Fed Ex with a box from NM! Charlie is arriving from another place, so I knew this was Jillian.

I just ordered her yesterday! And I used a promotion code for free shipping! I can't believe she was here in 24 hours! And she is gorgeous!

Jillian 002.jpg Jillian 003.jpg

2. Wow! That was quick! Congrats, she's a beauty!

3. Wow, arrived in a day and pics uploaded to tPF straight away. I'm impressed and... gorgeous bag. Now you know what bourbon Ada skin looks like!

We all knew you'd be hooked the moment you saw it.

4. Gawd...that bag is stunning every time I see it!!!! brown eyes....you have to tell us how you really feel about that bag. Is it everything you dreamed of? I'm going to live my life through your Jillian purchase for a little while.........

5. Congratulations! She's beautiful. Wow - can't believe they shipped it that fast.

6. Thankls girls. I think I am in :heart:. The bag is really pretty in person. I love the color and the look of the leather. It is a bigger bag than I had expected, which is nice.

I have only ever seen one Jillian in person and it was Black and a long time ago, so for some reason I pictured the Jillian as a smaller bag.

She is so nice and new and clean I am afraid to take her out. I keep looking at her and posing with her in front of the mirror.

Mini, I had my camera out by the computer from yesterday, so I figured I would snap a few photos to share with you all.

And I still can not believe that it arrived here so quick.

7. Wow! What a nice surprise! I always feel that waiting for bags takes foreeeeevvvvvveeeerrrr........ after I order one I think about it constantly until it arrives.

Your Jillian is gorgeous! I'm certainly tempted to get on that bandwagon. I'm glad you like it!

8. Oh she is beautiful!

I love that bag every time I see it.

9. Yes, it's such a lovely bag. It makes me wish that the Fall line was as splendid. You've definitely got yourself a classic! :yes:

10. Congrats on a great bag!!