Jill Now Has Triplets!!rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. [​IMG]

I swear this bag just might be my all time fave..LOl..Baby cabas ROCKS!!!
  2. You are so funny. I really would love a black one. I have the Bronze one, the leather seems kind of stiff!? Is your black one "softer" leather?

Congrats on your triplets....remember to not play favorites! ;)
  3. Jesus, girl, save some for the rest of us! ;)
  4. LOL! YES..the Khaki is WAY stiffer than the other 2 Cabas bags..I also noticed the shoulder strap is different..its a triple strand
  5. What a SHOCKER!!! You have 3 bags alike??? I can no believe it!!:roflmfao: :roflmfao:
    You must have the ENTIRE Prada, Chanel, Lv etc... collection!!! Shopper of the year!!! You rock.
  6. Triplets???? I thought you were getting your tubes tied! You rock Jill. My hero. It's lovely and is my favorite of the three.
  7. I think that is the funniest thing I've ever read on TPF. :roflmfao:
  8. Now you just need the white and navy and you have a full house.:yes:
  9. I seriously think...(and I have been on the pf for a year in Feb.) Jill is the biggest shopper I have ever seen...what a kind husband you must have dear. Beautiful bags/shoes etc...you have a breathe taking...(can not breathe) collection!
  10. LOL!!!

I love them all. Do you have a favorite or do you love them all equally?!
  11. Honestly..I use the black one to death..but I think my fave color is the teal..Most used is the black one
  12. Jill, I may just have to get another one too..lol
  13. You should get every color doulosforhim!!! :yes: :yes:
  14. another one!? I'd love a khaki one still. It's such a great bag, I don't blame you for wanting all of um!
  15. What happened to the Antic Cervo or whatever that Prada bag is called? I thought that was your fave.