Jige Quest

I'm no expert but I would hold out. Paying 470 dollars is a lot for something that looks like you've had it in the backseat of your car for 30 years. I know the appeal of vintage but like vintage box..not vintage toile. JMHO. If it sends your heart fluttering, then, by all means, get ot@

:roflmfao: LOL do you really think it looks that bad? i was hoping old and charming, not "why hasn't she retired that poor old Hermes yet?"
*sigh*:shame:

Ella, I keep coming back to look at the clutch....I think you will be disappointed. Hold out for a bit longer, i am sure the 'right' clutch will come along soon.

Hold out for a bit longer, i am sure the 'right' clutch will come along soon.

Remember.. abstinence makes the heart grow fonder :heart: !

Oh wait, that's sex ed. Absence makes the heart grow fonder? I dunno...

Hold out..don't go for this one.. I truly do believe it's one of those "graveyard" bags.

you are great ladies (and maybe gents?) i appreciate it. i am in Jige fever and because of the cheap price am throwing good sense to the wind. if i had been this "whatever" about buying a Birkin instead of insanely thorough and well, just insane, who knows where i'd be? i just think the $500 versus the $10,000 is what is making me think "oh its OKKKKK", but really, hey $500 is money too. thats already about 1/4 of a brand new Jige. ok, ok. i [once again] am going to decline the bag. :angel::flowers::whistle: