jewelssss's textbook-toting collection!

1. Oh yes...the merits of a tote bag! And I mean honestly, even if I'm not carrying 700+ page chem textbooks, I'm carrying pretty much everything else I own - definitely not alone in that trend, am I, ladies?

I'll post a few general pics and I'm sure it'll be so overwhelmingly exciting that you'll all comment immediately. Hah! Either's a few for now; I need to organize like whoa. (Plus work on my bag-displaying skills for photographic purposes)
  2. photos?
  3. Looking forward to seeing these.
  4. Pics, pics!!
  5. :popcorn:
  6. ???
  7. ahh sorry girls I was waiting for approval of this thread. And now, naturally, I'm at the BF's house, sans my own hardrive full of portraits of my lovely leather, suede, and canvas babies. Pics tomorrow!! Thanks for the interest!:winkiss: You're all so sweet!
  8. Hi!

We'll need to get some photos up or we can remove this until you are ready.

9. tomorrow, I promise. please don't delete the thread. i'm having technical difficulties - the site won't let me upload.
  10. Okay here we go, ladies and gents! Basically I've been on the forum for a long time, but after finally getting my paws on the Coach Hamptons Business Tote I've been lusting after for quite a while, I figured I should really get into the habit of posting pictures and such...because I really love getting ideas from all of yours!:idea:

So here's my main "textbook toting" collection:

Just the Coaches:

11. Great collection. Love your Coach family :love:. Thank you for sharing.
  12. Beautiful!
  13. Very nice collection!
  14. Great collection!