JEWELS by Julie Knapp - Jaden leather satchel

1. During my never-ending search for the perfect brown bag, I saw this on testimoboutique.com. Is anyone familiar with Julie Knapp?
    Front view...
    [​IMG]

Back view...
    [​IMG]

2. In "rustic"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. I like the rustic!

4. Me too! I just emailed to find out where the bag was made and if the leather is soft. The person reading that email is going to crack up...I'm very picky.:shame: :lol:

5. I like the rustic one. It looks richer.

6. I think I like this one better too after looking at it more. :love: I can see myself wearing so much with it.

7. I was looking at that too. I'm just not sure. I have not been happy with the quality of my last internet purchases. It is cute though.

8. I'm still deciding.:shame: I think I love the second one...I also love the idea of not seeing anyone I know with that bag.

9. Not familiar with Julie Knapp, but I really like that bag! In both colors. If you like it, go for it :] Hopefully the material will be what you're looking for.

10. I just called the boutique and asked about the bag...where it's made (the lady said, "As far as we know, made in the USA") and how soft it is..she says it's soft. (I know...I won't know for sure until I receive it.:lol: ) ME WANTY!!! I just might get it...:biggrin: