Jewelry Lovers chit chat thread

Have you also tried to e-mail the boutiques to check whether your size and gold colour is in stock? Good luck with your hunt. I hope they give you a good bargain.

Monica, I did email the boutiques, but once I started asking about price they stopped responding! I probably should have kept it to questions about size and availability.

no not at JCK, we were at baselworld in switzerland. but no more watch shows until the next basel fair or the hong kong show

I :heart: Baselworld. I've been a couple of times as a spectator and enjoyed looking at all the bling. Unfortunately, since I'm not a jeweler, I couldn't enter the booths of some of the major brands. But their windows were fab though!

Lavan: this was my first year attending, for me it was more of a spectator event as we had decided not to set up a booth this year...but definitely an eye opener!! amazing pieces to drool over:nuts:

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's out there!!! If I was techno-savy enough I would post a pic of the adorable turquoise and gold bead bracelet my four wonderful children got for me. Love it - from ylang23.

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's out there!!! If I was techno-savy enough I would post a pic of the adorable turquoise and gold bead bracelet my four wonderful children got for me. Love it - from ylang23.

Happy mother's day :smile:
The bracelet sounds so very lovely, would love to see a photo.
I'm not tech savvy either but photobucket is so easy to use for uploading pics for sharing on forums. Give it a try! :smile:

Bagaday - I would love to see your bracelet. I was in Dallas on business a few months ago, and stayed at this Westin attached to a mall. I went for a walk into the mall after work and gasped when the Ylang23 physical store was right there in front of me! I knew they had one, I just had no idea where it was!

Sorry I missed my chance to wish a Happy Mother's day to all the mommies! My DH got off easy since I was away, he didn't have to let me sleep in both weekend days like I usually demand. He was sweet though, he got flowers for me a week early, before my trip.

I'm actually at the hospital with my Mom right now. She fell at her house last night and she's getting a CAT scan to make sure it's not bleeding. I think she's ok but still, it's a little scary.

^^Hope all's well with your Mom - sending good thougts your way.

I have so much to post on this forum and yet, am too lazy to try to figure out how to do it. My DH tried to help me once and my inpatients set in - lol. It's a goal to figure it out.

When I have a little time Bagaday, I'll write up some instructions for you.

My Mom got the all clear after a CAT scan. I think we were both scared because my uncle died after he hit his head and then didn't get diagnosed in time with bleeding in the brain.

My husband is cooking eggplant parm right now, it smells SO good.

Like you, lovesparkles, I am a gym-rat, I go every morning. I'm a Mom of 4 teenagers - YIKES!! (well, my baby will be 13 in Sept) and that alone pretty much keeps me busy. I love to read in my spare time. (Ummm, also love to shop.)

hello! hope it's OK if I join in.

lovesparkles-- my hobbies are my family, my dogs, I freelance in a few creative fields so that could be a hobby, & spring cleaning at the moment!