Jessica the pet Hippo

1. WARNING: you are just gonna die when you see this!

MODS please feel free to close if someone already posted this (I couldn't find anything.)
  2. Oh my GOD, that is the cutest thing ever!!! I love how she sleeps under a blankie and the dog cuddles with her! AWWW
  3. CUTE!! But I'd be scared haha
  4. Haha, love the name..
  5. Wow~ Arent hippos supposted to be kinda vicious? They are pretty darn cute tho!
  6. Very cute!
  7. I wouldn't say vicious. They can be territorial and agressive. And big. They don't go looking for people. But they will hold their ground if you are in their way or if they have babies - like any mom.
  8. That is t:huh: funny. Kinda cute.. never seen a domesticated Hippo before... but poor doggies paw!! That hippo must've weight at least a ton!:push:
  9. That's great!
  10. lol all she's around for is food
  11. I couldn't believe my eyes. What a great story.:heart: Thanks for sharing.:smile:
  12. That is amazing. I can not imagine a hippo walking around in my house!! I love at the end where she is under the covers and the dog is snuggling with her.
  13. That was the cutest ever!! She gets a massage!!!!! and did you see her little eyes closing, she was so relaxed with her blankie and pillow and dogs to cuddle with. hahahaha
  14. I know, that part at the end was the cutest!
    Thanks for sharing bagnshoo!
  15. cute! arent they very hostile and territorial though?