Jessica Simpson’s Fall 2007 Ads

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Is there anything this girl won’t do?! Jessica Simpson[​IMG] released new ads for her fall 2007 collection which features footwear, eyewear, handbags, clothing, swimwear, intimates, and jewelry. And don’t forget she also has a perfume out and the Dessert line! Phew! She sure is building a franchise for herself.

2. I don't blame her, more money for all that Louis Vuitton! :p

3. Actually, I do like her look as a brunette......

4. Pictures are gorgeous.

5. She looks absolutely breath taking.

6. Meh she still looks amazing.

7. Dont forget her hair extensions too ;) Pics are gorgeous!

8. Busy Girl!

9. I'm not a fan of her, but I admire her hard work.

10. She looks beautiful in these photos.

11. Uh oh, that last pic with the tartan shirt style... Oh my, that's some of the ugliest and dated things I've seen, it looks like it's taken from an early 80's ad (except the shoes). I guess it may appeal to the square dancing crowd(s)? :wtf:

12. I hate the pics :tdown:, she has the same expression in each one, not classy :nogood:

13. Not digging it. Surprised she's putting out more stuff, I heard a lot of stuff doesn't sell. I heard this like a year ago...

14. I think she looks great in these pics.

15. She looks pretty but it's all about her hair stylist and makeup artist... I bet she hardly wears anything from her own line (including the yucky perfumes and lipgloss with her name splashed all over). Maybe I would feel different if she actually took part in designing or coming up with the concept for the stuff she puts her name on...