Jessica Simpson Sheridan Tote have question! help!

1. well....i got one in black from SMARTBARGAINS.COM it is great just loved it and my neice wanted one so i got one from eBay (really seems like a legit seller)
    but when i got it the shape is different....THEN i looked at google search and smartbargains had TWO different pix of the bag one more east west and one more tall...
    here are the two pix
    [​IMG]THIS IS THE SECOND ONE I GOT SEE IT IS TALL more like bucket bag no?

here is the original one from smartbargains

[​IMG]

everything on both bags is identical the hardware and inside and label and tags identical...

MY QUESTION ....is there TWO versions of this bag???? or god forbid is one a fake?

thanks!!!!

2. I am thinking there are two different version of the bag. I can't imagine Jessica Simpson bags being faked as they are inexpensive bags and it wouldn't be profitable for counterfeiters.

3. im sure there are just two versions- I highly doubt jessica simpson bags are faked

4. wowwwwwwwwwww you are all so FAST!!! AMAZING!!!!
    thanks so much!! yes i agree it seems UNLIKELY that her bags are fakes ..the highest i see them for is under 300 and i got mine for 99 on sale .....also got soft green sheridan for neice tooo at low price! she will loveeeeeee them....i just didn't want her friends to say it's a fake! lol

THANKS SO MUCH! YOU ARE ANGELS!
    by the way if you can get it on sale it is a great TOTE to knock around with very soft leather too......i can leave my marc jacobs at home when going places i am afraid to ruin him in!