Jessica Simpson Plans Future Plastic Surgery

1. -----
    source: Hollywood Rag - Celebrity Ragazine

Tuesday, December 19, 2006
    Jessica Simpson Plans Future Plastic Surgery

Jessica Simpson wants to have a boob job - if her breasts sag when she gets older.

The actress-and-singer, famed for her stunning figure, admits she would have no problem going under the surgeon's knife if the ageing process started taking its toll on her body.

Jessica, 26, told Britain's More magazine: "If my boobs ended up hanging round my waist, then I'd definitely get them pulled up!"

Although she would be willing to have cosmetic surgery on her body, the 'Dukes of Hazzard' actress is adamant she would never change her face.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

She added: "I'd never have anything done to my face. I like it the way it
    is."

Jessica admits she sometimes has days like all women when she is paranoid about her shape and looks.

She explained: "I'm proud of my figure, but if I'm having an off day I'll just throw on a trenchcoat and heels and go out."

During the summer Jessica said she tried lip injections but stopped shorty after.

-----

2. Those lips are scary!!!!

3. Yucky lips! :yucky:

4. Is that at all hypocritical- no matter how 'small' lip injections are, she did have work on her face really?! :shrugs:

I don't want my boobs to fall below my waist line either really?!

5. ^exactly, shes already had work done. at least she's honest about it.

6. Whatever she wants to do to better herself is what she should do. No one under the age of 45 should speculate as to what they will or would never do to ie to make themselves look better. Believe me, you don't know till you get there.

7. she's already had a boob job lift. when she was heavier way back when, and then lost a lot of weight, her boobs sagged. she's had them lifted!

8. ewww look at those lips

9. Those lips look like the lips from down under! :lol: :yucky:

10. :p gross!

Seriously, I see what you're saying. That trout mouth look is awful!

11. She's had work done, take a look at earlier pictures of her.

12. Okay, that down under lips joke was funny! (Gross, but funny!)

What I don't get is, why do we blast someone who has had obvious plastic surgery and hasn't admitted it, and we blast someone who has had plastic surgery and admitted it? It's like they're damned if they do and damned if they don't.

I think it's better to admit to having plastic surgery. (And if the plastic surgery is for the right reasons, I say go for it.)

13. those lips make her look like she got in a fight and got punched right in the mouth.

14. Hasnt she has her eyes lifted and a nose job ?

15. True.:yes: