Jessica Simpson - messenger bag

1. Does anyone know where I could find this bag or who the designer is?

jessinLA1.jpg jessinLA2.jpg jessinla3.jpg
  2. Do you think it could be Shelly Litvak?

I tried to check out her website, but it does not work. It is under construction.
  3. Not a clue sorry.
  4. Hi ,I saw that bag in the celeb section and I liked it, too. Maybe it is an Isabella Fiore messenger, looks very sim. to some I have seen. They are such uber heavy bags though.... Whatever it is, it is cute!:heart:
  5. ^^That's what I was thinking- either an IF or Kooba.
  6. I'm trying to figure this one out, too. I added this photo to a different thread about a different bag, and so was happy to see it get posted here with its own subject.

I don't think that it's IF or Kooba... I just scoured everything I could find and there's nothing close. It's driving me nuts. It definitely looks similar to Shelly Litvak's other bags, except I can't find anything else from Shelly Litvak with a shape like this. They're mostly totes, from what I could find.

I really hope someone knows or figure it out!
  7. I have done the same thing with no luck. I was hoping someone on this board would know.

Maybe it is SL but the current line? Maybe SL sent it to her cuz she knew she would get it out there? Who knows but I want to find it and I dont know where else to look!!
  8. Thomas Wylde maybe?
  9. Oh, good idea!!!
  10. Maybe we can find this under 'messenger bags?" I love the bags also, this one and the other brown one she has been seen with.
  11. It could be from her own line of bags
  12. I don't know, but it's cute on her.
  13. The other bag she has been seen with is made by BLUR, but their website is not helpful at all.
  14. Okay, the bag is not from her line, nor is is TW.

Ugh! It is a mystery.
  15. Ok people are saying it is a Shelly Litvak purse. I think they may be right.

Now, I just have to find places that sell her bags.