Jessica Simpson Handbag Line

I own a couple of pairs of Jessica Simpson shoes -- love them. It's important to remember that her name is what attracts attention to the item but that she in all likelihood really has very little to do with the products except for the occasional photo shoot.

If it was a bad product it wouldn't sell. We all know what happened to her "dessert" bath and beauty line. Very popular with the under 12 set but when they couldn't afford it, the line sort of dropped out of sight. It was pretty bad.

But I like the shoes and am thinking the bags are probably good quality although I don't own one.

I think the bags are cute and appear to be nice quality, but I feel like they should be less than $100. They seem a little overpriced, I think I could get more bang for my buck from another brand.

They seem okay, but always a rip-off of a real designer. I don't own anything by her, so I guess I shouldn't really have an opinion, but I wouldn't want anything associated with her on my person!

This is kind of a late post, but I own a Jessica Simpson bag and I love it, the leather is nice and it's really roomy, plus it's red my favorite color!
http://www.jessicastyle.com/images/Jessica Simpson Stereo bag in Red.jpg

That bag is kind of cute, but it reminds me a lot of Rafe bags. Is that bag made from actual leather? I haven't seen her bags IRL yet, but when I've seen them advertised in the mags, the prices seem to suggest that they're some kind of leather ($200-300)

A Jessica Simpson bag would have to be unbelievably good for me to buy it and even then, probably not. Just...I don't know...:shrugs:

But if you like it and feel good about it, you should definitely get it:smile: