Jessica Simpson: Attractive or not?

1. What do you guys think of this picture of Jessica Simpson? It is just me or does she look WAY older than her age and is she getting uglier by the minute? Sorry if you guys love her but man her and her sis have obviously taken their natural beauty and ruined it!!

2. I think the photog got her at a bad facial expression/angle?:shrugs:
  3. More photos...

Still bad to me... Maybe it's the red lipstick thats throwing me off? Or something with her nose!?!

4. Yeah, those aren't the greatest pictures of her...I think usually she's prettier, but I don't find her GORGEOUS or anything like that.
  5. I've never thought of her as good looking... there's just something about her that's a little off... mostly her smile that makes me go ugh!
  6. she looks like a drag queen in these pics..:sad: i think she's trying tooooo hard....
  7. My DH thinks shes UGH! I used to think she was gorgeous until he had me sit down and take a good look at her face. But I swear she used to be prettier than this!?!
  8. sometimes she looks good in pictures, then again, it is all makeup.
  9. My SO hates her too. :lol: I think she has taken better pictures than this but since she's had so much work done, I don't think she looks as pretty...

10. LOL. This is embarrassing but my hubby would read my gossip rags in the bathroom. He came out one day and said she was nasty. I was like WHAT! Then he showed me her face and made me actually look at it. I guess I had been distracted by the big hair and clothes or something! This is awful but DH calls her a chihuahua. :push:
  11. I don't think she is beautiful or ugly. But it does look like she has recently had some work done.
  12. ^ Jessica Simpson confesses to lip job
    Thursday August 31, 03:12 PM
    Washington, Aug 31: After much speculation, singer/actress Jessica Simpson has finally confessed to surgically enhancing her lips last year.

However, the 'Dukes of Hazzard' star admits that her suddenly-puffier pout wasn't natural and that she hated the results.

Many gossip magazines had speculated last year that she might have pumped up her lips with collagen, as they looked awkwardly swollen.

Simpson now reveals that she did indeed artificially plump her lips up last year in autumn with the protein-based gel Restylane, which is reportedly safer than traditional collagen.

"I had that Restylane stuff. It looked fake to me. I didn't like that. But... it went away in, like, four months. My lips are back to what they were. Thank God!," Contactmusic quoted her as telling Glamour magazine.
  13. its not a good shot- shes not WOW amazing.. but shes not ugly..