Jessica Simpson a distraction to Tony Romo?

1. Jessica Simpson watches a game between the Dallas Cowboys and the Philadelphia Eagles on December 16th.

Jessica's support for Tony Romo did not help his football game any though as he had his worst performance of his career throwing 3 interceptions, hurting his thumb, and ending with a 22.2 quarterback rating on way to a 10-6 loss to an inferior Philadelphia team.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. God, I hope not, they are SO cute together!

3. I'm a Dallas fan and I blame JESSICA!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so pissed off!

4. Well I guess every other girlfriend, wife, child and family member was a distraction to the other players as well. Perhaps they should all be blamed.

5. If anything, her presence should have helped him play better.

6. That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

7. :lol:...I too am a huge Dallas Cowboys fan...I couldn't even watch the second half...

8. Maybe it was her creepy dad? $$$

9. Yep, yep another Dallas fan here. I was not impressed but I don't think Jessica had anything to do with it. He's a professional but, like everyone else, is entitled to a bad day now and again.

10. I am not sure that she was the cause of his dismal performance, but she looked so stupid in that pink #9 shirt, I am not a fan of her advertising her relationship, has she learned nothing?

11. I think that you are taking this a little bit too seriously. We don't really blame Jessica for the unacceptable performance of the Cowboys. Of course the players are to blame. Jessica is just a bad luck charm...

12. oh lawd. . . don't get me started. . .
    took my little girl to the Nutcracker and came home to a very pi$$ed off DH.
    :sad:
    This issue was all over our local news last night:rolleyes:

13. I really don't like the pink jersey. It is not team colors. I don't like that for any team though, although, on little girls it is cute! Not women IMO

14. ITA!

15. It's just funny that the last time his stats were that bad was when he brought Carrie Underwood to a game...