Jessica Pinpoints When Marrige Ended: Jane Magazine

Looks like daddy was hard at work again cooking up that little piece of DUNG!

You actually expressed my thoughts in a more G-rated form.

I almost barfed when I read this. Is she for real? Everytime she opens her mouth, she manages to stick her foot in deeper. She realized her marriage was over when her husband declined to accompany her on this trip? Then she has an epiphany and realizes there is more to life and that she has to find it on her own? I'm sure she'll find it getting drunk at clubs and throwing herself at any guy within grabbing distance.:P

DUNG INDEED!:rolleyes:

I almost barfed when I read this. Is she for real? Everytime she opens her mouth, she manages to stick her foot in deeper. She realized her marriage was over when her husband declined to accompany her on this trip? Then she has an epiphany and realizes there is more to life and that she has to find it on her own? I'm sure she'll find it getting drunk at clubs and throwing herself at any guy within grabbing distance.:P

DUNG INDEED!:rolleyes:

I agree 100%!

OK.

As I've said previously, I don't follow celebrities much; so I may have missed some important info on their relationship (or its breakup).

However, I have watched quite a few Newlyweds episodes and I have to say that although Jessica didn't come across as the sharpest tool in the box; Nick came across as unpleasant, critical, selfish and bad tempered, to me.

He always seemed to be putting Jessica down and I remember, on a camping trip they took, him calling a passing man a 'bear'; well within his earshot and on camera. I remember thinking; 'Whoa! If he'll behave like that on camera, what does he do in private?'.

So, perhaps someone can enlighten me as to why Jessica always seems to get the blame for everything? :shrugs:

I agree! I've seen a few episodes of newlyweds and while Jessica definitely isn't the smartest, I remember after seeing Nick Lashey put down and insult her his own wife and in front of cameras, how this kind of marriage could last... because you just don't treat your SO like that on a continuous basis!

And as for the article, I'm not a big fan of JS and I'm sure the trip to Africa wasn't the only thing wrong with the marriage, perhaps it was the breaking point? All I know is that Jessica was young when she married, I think she just realized there was more out there to experience! They didn't seem that compatible to me in the first place.

i think jessica is just tired of her getting the blame (people mag did a poll and 78% of people think it's her fault the marriage ended) so she decided to speak up..now, i dont believe anything she said is true (i mean, didnt she realize that her marriage might have been over when she spent the night with Bam Margera and his dad told the radio that Bam admitted that he and Jess had been "together" that night..)

Im pretty sure Nick cheated on her. He's so full of himself that everytime I look at him, I get sick.

:yes: I am not a Jessica fan, but this guy never came off very nice imo. I got the feeling he cheated, too. Also, I always got the feeling he was holding back on camera. Like he had something meaner to say. I also think after the divorce, he's trying to play the role of dotting husband who got the boot. :rolleyes: Yet, he was so hurt he found a girlfriend pretty fast. :rolleyes: He just seems very phony to me. You also have to wonder what kind of guy marries someone who he's always putting down. I just have the feeling if Jessica wasn't pretty, he wouldn;t have married her. Like I said he rubs me the wrong way.:yucky:

THis is interesting. This reminds me of Amy Grant & Gary Chapman. Gary always made Amy the butt of his jokes and couldn't stand the fact that she was getting all the attention and he was essentially relegated to the role of "Mrs Amy Grant." There are so many parallels in Jessica & Nick's relationship, even down to the fact that she was vilified and seen as an adulteress when she divorced him. Also, Nick did the same thing as Gary did, appealing to the public's sympathy with his sob stories. Jessica (as Amy) has taken the high road and chose not to speak about any of the specifics, even as she was being lambasted in the press. I guess maybe she's fighting back a little now with this statement...but even this statement is not all that revealing.

Honestly, i think all of you guys are right

probably the two of the are twits..like attracts like..no?

still js esp annoys me bc i can't stand fake people and she seems esp fake

Nick always gave me the impression that he couldn't handle his wife's success. He acted like a pouty little boy who couldn't stand being in her shadow. He's with the right woman now. Vanessa's career isn't going ANYWHERE and I'm sure that's just the way he likes it.

Move on Jessica. You're better off without him.

Nick always gave me the impression that he couldn't handle his wife's success. He acted like a pouty little boy who couldn't stand being in her shadow. He's with the right woman now. Vanessa's career isn't going ANYWHERE and I'm sure that's just the way he likes it.

Move on Jessica. You're better off without him.

I actually think he couldn't handle her success. Especially when her father was supposed to be his manager as well. Seems to me he was supposed to have both of their best interests at heart, let alone his contractual fiduciary duty. We agree on one other point as well, they are better off apart. Too bad she seems to be having the more difficult time.

Reese Witherspoon is more successful than Ryan Phillippe. (Although, I don't know. Flags Of Our Fathers is dancing around Oscar buzz). But their marriage is strong because they went through marriage counselling.

If Jessica and Nick had problems, they should've gone to marriage counselling.