Jessica In NYC Today, Looking Cute, With Her Pooch**UPDATE**

1. [​IMG]
    Could it be a case of puppy love? Jessica Simpson and her Maltipoo Daisy arrive in New York on Wednesday – perhaps not so coincidentally, on the same day that rumored beau John Mayer is scheduled to play a concert at Madison Square Garden.
  2. Ooh her new brunette look is growing on me. I think she looks good in this pic.
  3. [​IMG]
    Claire Danes and Broadway's newest star, Hugh Dancy, stay perfectly in stride as they cruise through New York's West Village on Monday
  4. I am not a fan of JS but she does look better as a brunette--not so artificial.
  5. ^ They look cute and happy:smile:
  6. I love jessica's hair
  7. They look adorable:love:
  8. My first thought: I wonder if the pup is comfy in the Sac Chien? :shrugs:
  9. I agree. She was in town Feb 12 & 13 w/John Mayer for the Minneapolis show.:yucky:
  10. I do like Jessica as a brunette much better. I love her coat here!
  11. Cute!
  12. I like her hair brunette also. She definitly looks more natural. I like that she is trying out different styles.
  13. Love her hair :smile: looks much better than the blonde.
  14. js seemed to have that LV dog carrier for a long time, but it still looks quite new in the picture. i wonder how she maintains it looking spanking new.
  15. She has enough money so maybe every time it patinas she just buys a new one. :nuts:

But, that definitely is interesting how the vachetta is still bright white. Maybe the flash of the camera has something to do with it as well? :shrugs:

Either way, I think she is looking really cute in this pic. Her whole outfit is adorable.