Jessica Alba Style Thread

1. Heading to the nail salon in Beverly Hills.
    (August 5, 2012 - Source: Gonzalo/Bauer Griffin)

Jesica+Alba+goes+nail+salon+8p6twETnQccl.jpg Jesica+Alba+goes+nail+salon+fHnKXSkHUwpl.jpg
  2. Heading to a pool party at a friends house in Hollywood.
    (August 5, 2012 - Source: FameFlynet Pictures)

Jessica+Alba+family+hollywood+ikdB901ZqPcl.jpg Jessica+Alba+Family+Pool+Party+Fc6KZ7gLX-tl.jpg
  3. I love this woman's style. BTW Can anyone ID her watch please
  4. i reli hv no idea:thinking:
    i hv seen some other photos of her from the same event, those pics look fine though
  5. Out in Beverly Hills yesterday.

6. Heading to Le Pain Quotidien on Sunday (August 12) in Beverly Hills.

7. I think she is such a pretty girl, but she needs to hire a stylist.
  8. I don't know...why would she need to hire a stylist to go out with her family and run her new baby business? When she goes to events she looks fabulous - and, actually, I think she always looks great.

I don't see the need for her to look all done up going out to the park with her children! And I really love her taste in accessories!
  9. I think she does have a stylist lol! Isn't it Brad Goreski? I do like her fun colorful outfits, but sometimes I feel it's a bit too much. I do agree with bisbee that she looks fab at events :tup:
  10. Out in Brentwood, CA.

11. Los Angeles.
    (August 15, 2012 - Source:

Stylish+Jessica+Alba+grabs+lunch+before+hitting+aY5eLDaBPeXl.jpg Stylish+Jessica+Alba+grabs+lunch+before+hitting+JUHpUtI_dRdl.jpg
  12. Leaving the Ivy in Santa Monica, California.
    (August 17, 2012 - Source: FameFlynet Pictures)

Jessica+Alba+Lunches+Ivy+rw0HPAIo6_4l.jpg Jessica+Alba+Lunches+Ivy+X8akI7MQNUql.jpg
  13. Jessica Alba makes her way into a building on Hollywood Blvd.
    (August 19, 2012 - Source:

Jessica+Alba+texts+iPhone+carries+binder+makes+JFs4uaB3P2yl.jpg Jessica+Alba+texts+iPhone+carries+binder+makes+S5vLD0_m-Zhl.jpg
  14. I do not think she needs to be dressed up to run errands, but her off duty style seems really odd. I mean why is she dressed like she shops at the kid's section? Floral tiered skirt? A ton of bright colors? And those red sunglasses look like 2 for $10 from the swap-meet.
  15. her pretty face saves every look:lol: