Jessica Alba Style Thread

1. Heading to the nail salon in Beverly Hills.
    (August 5, 2012 - Source: Gonzalo/Bauer Griffin)

Jesica+Alba+goes+nail+salon+8p6twETnQccl.jpg Jesica+Alba+goes+nail+salon+fHnKXSkHUwpl.jpg

2. Heading to a pool party at a friends house in Hollywood.
    (August 5, 2012 - Source: FameFlynet Pictures)

Jessica+Alba+family+hollywood+ikdB901ZqPcl.jpg Jessica+Alba+Family+Pool+Party+Fc6KZ7gLX-tl.jpg

3. I love this woman's style. BTW Can anyone ID her watch please

4. i reli hv no idea:thinkin:
    i hv seen some other photos of her from the same event, those pics look fine though

normal_004.jpg
  5. Out in Beverly Hills yesterday.

jalba080812_02.jpg

6. Heading to Le Pain Quotidien on Sunday (August 12) in Beverly Hills.

jessica-alba-anson-sky-concert-02.jpg

7. I think she is such a pretty girl, but she needs to hire a stylist.

8. I don't know...why would she need to hire a stylist to go out with her family and run her new baby business? When she goes to events she looks fabulous - and, actually, I think she always looks great.

I don't see the need for her to look all done up going out to the park with her children! And I really love her taste in accessories!

9. I think she does have a stylist lol! Isn't it Brad Goreski? I do like her fun colorful outfits, but sometimes I feel it's a bit too much. I do agree with bisbee that she looks fab at events :tup:

10. Out in Brentwood, CA.

untitled.JPG

11. Los Angeles.
    (August 15, 2012 - Source: PacificCoastNews.com)

Stylish+Jessica+Alba+grabs+lunch+before+hitting+aY5eLDaBPeXl.jpg Stylish+Jessica+Alba+grabs+lunch+before+hitting+JUHpUtI_dRdl.jpg

12. Leaving the Ivy in Santa Monica, California.
    (August 17, 2012 - Source: FameFlynet Pictures)

Jessica+Alba+Lunches+Ivy+rw0HPAIo6_4l.jpg Jessica+Alba+Lunches+Ivy+X8akI7MQNUql.jpg

13. Jessica Alba makes her way into a building on Hollywood Blvd.
    (August 19, 2012 - Source: PacificCoastNews.com)

Jessica+Alba+texts+iPhone+carries+binder+makes+JFs4uaB3P2yl.jpg Jessica+Alba+texts+iPhone+carries+binder+makes+S5vLD0_m-Zhl.jpg

14. I do not think she needs to be dressed up to run errands, but her off duty style seems really odd. I mean why is she dressed like she shops at the kid's section? Floral tiered skirt? A ton of bright colors? And those red sunglasses look like 2 for $10 from the swap-meet.

15. her pretty face saves every look:lol: