Jessica Alba getting married

1. So is it for the baby? :/

2. I was thinking the very thing you asked, whatever the reason is good luck to them..

3. ^^^ Yup, let's see how long this one lasts. Anyone care to hazard a guess?

4. Two years tops but if it works out for them then all the best, I just don't think it's off to a great start :/

5. I didn't even know she was pregnant. Hm.

6. I wish them the best!

7. Yeah remember the stories on how they broke up? Now she's preggers and they're getting married. Who knows if that breakup story was for real or just some rumor.

I wish them and new baby to be the best!

8. Congrats to them!

I would say about 50% of the marriages that I know that "happened becasue of the baby" work out, and 50% don't (and I mean people that have been married 20+ years), which is right around the average for all marriages, so why not give it a shot, right?

9. Might as well start sharing assets.

10. Wow...everything seems to be moving pretty fast for having just gotten back together!

11. it seems so, huh?

12. So what exactly does "Cash" do for a living now? I know he was a director's assistant on Fantastic Four, but is J. Alba the sole breadwinner?

13. I told my friend about this and she just said I hope they don't name the baby coin. ha ha... I thought it was funny since the daddys name is cash.

14. He's probably working towards being a director or something like that. Whatever the case, those behind the scene people usually make more money than the superstars (and in my opinion its way better because then you don't have to worry about being followed everywhere.) I don't know much about her bf though...