Jessica Alba Eats A Sandwich As She Visits New Houses In Santa Monica

1. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. She looks great.

3. Gosh, can these people do anything in peace?

4. ^I agree. I feel sorry for her. Then again, for that money, that's just something that comes along with being a celeb.

5. OMG she ate a sandwich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a whole entire sandwich. What is this world coming to? ...................... no crumbs?

6. You know, if I made the dough they all made, heck they can come and watch me paint my toenails! Fame is what it is. They are followed because they are famous, it comes with the job. I don't feel bad for them at all. And I do believe deep down they love it!

7. Her body is still nice!

8. Agreed! I mean, let the girl eat her sandwich! It's not like she murdered someone.

9. she looks good.

10. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:!

11. I agree it's the price you pay for being filthy stinking rich without having to work very hard.

12. Yup. It's a trade-off. If you pursue fame and fortune, you have to accept that you are giving away your private life. If celebs are so annoyed by paparazzi presence, then why do they still live in L.A.? They could easily move somewhere else and have more of a private life.

13. She looks ok!

14. I guess there is something fascinating about her eating a sandwich...? :confused1:

15. I like her sandals!
    =)