Jessica Alba & Cash Warren over?

1. According to US weekly - they are done and she broke up with him over the phone! :nogood:

2. They were a cute couple. You did not hear a lot about them.

3. According to all the "reliable" sources from magazines like Us weekly they've broken up long time ago. I really doubt it.

4. *shrugs* not sure if it's true.. but here's the article:

http://www.usmagazine.com/jessica_alba_breakup

I was surprised since they were so low key and looked like they were doing fine. But who knows right?

I'm just shocked at what they're reporting on how she supposedly broke up with him. If it's true, that seems pretty cold after 2.5 years...

5. I don't like Jessica Alba and breaking up over the phone (if it's true)? C'mon?

6. i read somewhere that he treated her like crap.

7. Werent they just at Eva longorias wedding together??

8. Jessica Alba is single! Us Magazine is reporting today that Jessica Alba very unceremoniously dumped her longtime Cash Warren, and did it over the phone, for that matter. Ouch!
    After two-and-a-half years together, Jessica Alba and Cash Warren have split. The 26-year-old actress broke up with Warren, a 28-year-old producer, last week over the phone, sources tell Usmagazine.com.

Sources tell Us that Alba, who was abroad over the weekend promoting Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, called Warren on July 22 and told him, "I'm not in love with you anymore."

Within hours, Alba had dispatched an assistant to the L.A. home they shared to pack up Warren's belongings and move him out.

The breakup "happened...almost out of nowhere," the source says. "[Cash] thinks it's for another guy but doesn't know....he's totally devastated. But it was all her." (Alba's rep declined to comment.)​

9. Ouch.....but I guess she can pretty much get anyone she wants.....

10. Oh no how sad...not! LOL Sorry I am not surprised, no one lasts in young Hollywood.

11. I think there was another thread about the Jessica Alba and Cash Warren split...

You'd think after 2 and a half years she owed him more than just a phone call break up...

12. we dont know the whole story. she probably had a good reason.

13. ^^ I agree. Atleast she broke it off now instead of getting married and getting it anulled(sp?).

14. well she can get anyone she wants so what can i say other than hope she finds someone she loves

15. OMG, thats nasty.... I always thought they woulda lasted forever..