Jessica Alba bag

This has stumped everyone in the forum so far. Thought you knowledgable and haute ladies would be able to figure it out:
jessica_alba.jpg

I was thinking it just might be a Gucci from the Cruise Collection but I'm so stumped and I'm usually so good at these!!! The funny thing is it looks like it could be a Coach too....the lower corners are very similar of a Coach design. I hope someone finds out soon too!!! :smile:

I found it: here it is!!
From people.com
You Asked, We Found: Jessica Alba’s Bag and Coat!

jessica_alba_300x400.jpg
RSPress/Splash News Online

I was wondering if you could tell me who makes Jessica Alba’s bag and coat in these pictures? The bag looks like the Marni balloon bag but i’m not sure.– Lisa
Jessica Alba has been keeping a low-profile since announcing her pregnancy, but that doesn’t stop the mom-to-be from looking her cutest while lunching around L.A. Jessica’s coveted bag is the Bally Jana bag, $1295, in black patent from the Spring 2008 Collection. See Bally.com for store locations, and for a more affordable option go with this chain-strap shoulder bag, $79, at spiegel.com. To hide a growing baby bump, Jessica relies on her Couture Couture coat by Juicy Couture. Get her coat, $3400, by calling the Rodeo Drive store in California 310.550.0736. Get the look with this double- breasted empire waist coat, $158, spiegel.com or this seamed peacoat, $118, at victoriassecret.com for a lot less.

I can't find any info on the Jana bag, even on the Bally website. I'm not sure Bally is the correct designer. I had posted the other posts on the other 2 forums to get people to come over here and view this thread so we could get an answer.