Jessica Alba and Her Chanel Bag

IrisCole

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Does anyone recognize the Chanel bag that Jessica Alba was photographed with yesterday? I love/love it, but Chanel makes so many great bags each season, I don't know where to start looking. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

jessica_alba300.jpg

hey isnt this bag .. the pleated pouch ? i think ive seen bfore around the forum on the -chanel in action - activity...:confused1: well check w/ dat name maybe its da same.. :upsidedown:

If that's the same bag I saw in NM a few months ago the chain is super heavy, but it's a beautiful bag. I didn't ask what the name was.

Jessica Alba always looks so great...

It's called the soft and chain flap. I believe it should still be available, not sure if specifically in NY. You can try calling the boutiques/dept stores there. Good luck!

Yes, it is the soft & chain flap. I almost bought it at NM back in the summer. I don't think there are pics of this bag in the reference library, but I know it is from that line. The blue is beautiful! It is lambskin and the price was $2225. GL in your search. Hopefully there are still some floating around!:smile: