Jersey 2.55

koeeeee

O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
I'm back from my trip to Paris!

Went abit Chanel crazy...will post pics of my purchases when I can...!

But the main thing I want to report on is that there is a Jersey 2.55 out in all paris stores, in RED with silver h/w (which I got in 225), in charcoal grey with silver h/w and in black with gold h/w...Have anyone else seen these? I havent noticed (or may have missed) posts in relation to these...

Really? I didnt think the price was too bad, about 1200 Euro which is about 500 less than the leather versions...Anyway, I was in search for a red bag and this was perfect for me!

Hi Koeeee, was wondering where you were.....post pics please, the purse sounds gorgeous...

Yes, I sneaked off to paris and london in the last weeks for a wedding...Glad you are getting your metallic blk 227 soon! I'm suprised I didnt buy more than the jersey red 2.55 I got and a clutch...

oh please post the red jersey bag! is it the coco's croc style?

It's not coco's croc style, just diamond stitched. I asked and the coco's croc is apparently not out yet in paris...

Will post pics soon, my camera is being abused for a wedding tonight so will take some time to get pics up...Sorry all!

I tried on the red jersey in the 225 size at the NY soho chanel boutique. The hardware's the tarnished silver color (similar to the dark silver 2.55's hardware), and I personally didn't think it looked good with the red. Also saw the black and grey jersey. The grey looks too much like the color of sweatpants? :yucky: The black has gold hardware which looks great.

If only it came in red jersey with gold hardware!

Congrats! My mom in law got me the black jersey in Paris!!! I :heart::heart::heart: it! Love that its so different AND it goes casual b/c of the fabric BUT it's also actually a dressier classic evening bag IMO. (Because 'back in the olden days' one would not carry a leather evening bag).

Here's mine!

P1040301.jpg

But if it is 'jersey' does it mean it is 'stretchy'??
And would it actually develop 'little fluff balls' after a while of wearing??
It sounds a funny material to be used for 2.55.