Jenny=))

1. July 20th, 2006
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    she is gorgeous i like her so much.i'm anniston fan:love: :upsidedown: :yes:

2. She's really pretty!

3. She's so cute! That Muse is huge!

4. She looks great with the muse.
    I love her too. Brad is an idiot ;)

5. I hate to be the one to say it, but I am just over her lately.

6. I'm with you on that one.I just don't understand all the hype about her even before the whole brad splitsville thing, she just got alot of exposure and I never really understood it because she's not very pretty, she's average looking.:shrugs:

7. Because shes Rachel Green from Friends! lol.

8. I think she got really popular because of her haircut... I remember back in the day, everyone wanted the jen aniston hair cut... LOL

I heard she's really striking IRL.

She looks good in the pic.

9. Jennifer is just being Jennifer. That's why Brad loved her and married her.

10. Yea, until they both found out that they were not compatible with each other and they were more into themselves, rather than into each other.I remember when Brad came on Oprah ( when he was promoting Oceans 11 way back ) and he said that he spends alot of time home alone decorating the house and then Oprah was like, "does jennifer help you with this ?" and he said something like, "no, she's usually off with her girlfriends"....in other words she ignored him and she was too focused on her pals/friends.The only time she really acknowledged was if they were out together at some premiere/event.I'm sure they liked each other at the beginning of their relationship but towards the end it really seemed like one was benefiting from the relationship while the other just stood around.

Team Jolie! :lol:
    Brad seems so much happier with Angie now adays, he never had any emotions while he was with Jennifer.

11. :heart: :heart: :heart: that bag! I'm going to put it on my want list!

12. Sound like you know them real well.

I can't believe you actually said something like this and actually believed in what you are saying is true.

ps: I am in the audience observing, no TEAMS here.

13. She is carrying a Muse AND her famous and oft seen Bottega V. bag

14. :heart: the muse!

15. and he said something like, "no, she's usually off with her girlfriends"....in other words she ignored him and she was too focused on her pals/friends

How could anybody live with BRAD PITT and ignore him? :wtf: :censor:
    Are you crazy??!! ;)