Jenny Yuen Sample Sale ~ Up to 75% off!

1. I don't know how public this is yet...
    [​IMG]
    My friend is working at Jenny Yuen as an accountant and she forwarded this to me.
    No word yet on if they will be doing internet/phone sales, but I'll keep you guys posted!

You can see her bags at jennywashere.com...I hope the picture I uploaded works!

2. When I was living in NYC, I had no money to buy anything. And now I'm working, no longer in NYC, ehhh! I love Jenny's Gatsby, wish it was available on the site.

3. I hope they have it online, too. I'm out in LA, but I would kill for one of those clutches.

4. Love her stuff, sooo wishing I lived in NYC right now!

5. Those are really prett bags. I've not heard of her before, but a girl can always use another purse.

6. Thanks for posting -- I love the clutches!

7. they're taking phone orders! ask for georgia when you call. 212-989-5131

8. I just called and talked to Georgia. I only asked about the Sherlock, since I was interested in that one. Sample sale price is $195, and the available colors are almond, black, pale pink and chocolate (chocolate has pink stitching). I really wanted the Sherlock in metallic rose, but she said that wouldn't be available until late October, early November, retail at $595.

9. i just got the gatsby in almond!! i think i leaked the info a little soon b/c they didn't seem really prepared. anyways, i talked to helen and she said she's handling client sales...i guess georgia also does boutique/wholesale orders??

10. I ordered a pale pink Sherlock from Georgia. She told me the Gatsby is at $295, available in black, chocolate w/ pink stitching, and pale pink. You must have gotten the last almond :smile:

11. Thanks for posting! I just ordered a Sherlock last week and already want a clutch.

12. wow, her biography is quite impressive. but her bags!!!! they are the yummiest looking pieces! i adore those clutches!!!! hehee

13. A co-worker and I both ordered the Murphy in Black for $225 each and the Cleo clutch in Gray Elephants for $95 each.

Georgia was a doll to deal with.

14. thanks for posting.