Jenny Yuen Gatsby in Sapphire...review and pics!!

JudieH - Congrats, the Gatsby is such a great bag! I just got it in black from Bagtrends to use as a work bag ad I love it. I ordinarily don't like side pockets but think they really work on this style. I love the sapphire color and am considering it in the smaller Sherlock style.

Thanks for the reassurance about the pockets ladies. For whatever reason, side pockets annoy me. But I wanted to see the bag in person so I could see for myself. I hope I like it!!!

I just received my Jenny Yuen Sherlock Bag in metallic rose from Bagtrends and it is gorgeous! I think she would definitely be a designer name to keep an eye out for.

http://www.bagtrends.com/products/handbags/JY011_all.htm

I believe they are getting this bag in sapphire as well.
It fits very nicely over my shoulder and is a great 'smaller bag' for when i don't want to carry as much (usually I use my Rebecca Minkoff MA for that).
The leather is quite nice too.

I just received my Jenny Yuen Sherlock Bag in metallic rose from Bagtrends and it is gorgeous! I think she would definitely be a designer name to keep an eye out for.

It fits very nicely over my shoulder and is a great 'smaller bag' for when i don't want to carry as much (usually I use my Rebecca Minkoff MA for that).

Ooooh!! -I would love to see pics of the metallic rose if you have the time/camera-power!

Oooh, I'm been looking at that bag. I think it's a great metallic color. Pictures would be great!

Well, I just received my Gatsby and my Tano bag. I don't know what to say. I LOVE the Tano bag but I wasn't wowed with the Gatsby. It is a tad bigger than I expected. The color is gorgeous. I put on my winter coat and it did fit over my shoulder. I did not pack it up though. I put it back in the box.

But I put my Tano in my closet.

I'm going to have to think about it and check it out further. But right now, I feel :crybaby:

^^ I'm sorry you aren't in love with Gatsby :sad: (But I would love to see the Tano, they are always so pretty!) It is a bigger bag, I have three in diapers and I like to carry a paperback or magazine with me so it works for me. How is the leather on the sapphire?

Well, I just received my Gatsby and my Tano bag. I don't know what to say. I LOVE the Tano bag but I wasn't wowed with the Gatsby. It is a tad bigger than I expected. The color is gorgeous. I put on my winter coat and it did fit over my shoulder. I did not pack it up though. I put it back in the box.

But I put my Tano in my closet.

I'm going to have to think about it and check it out further. But right now, I feel :crybaby:

i'm sorry you don't love the gatsby :sad: i'm feeling sad for you now lol. give it a few days, maybe it will grow on you? otherwise, it wasn't meant to be...it's a lot of $$ for a bag that doesn't WOW you. i still love mine though, i can't believe how much - i love to stare at myself walking by a mirror lol, the color is so amazing.