Jennifer love hewitt...

1. Love that cute dress on her and on that photo she looks great. It seems like a better fit for her at least from the photo!!
  2. I really like the last two oufits. suits her well and she looks very pretty.
  3. she really does have a very pretty face.
  4. Right on!!!

I love it - that blue & white maxi dress is super flattering on her!
  5. Agreed - last two outifts are better!
  6. Those last two outfits aren't bad. I like the maxi dress
  7. "Horrible Bosses" Los Angeles Premiere June 30, 2011:

Source: StarStyle
  8. She looks great there! Her looks really seem like they change from day to day.

9. I agree, she is a really good looking girl! But I suspect her frumpy dressing might not be because she doesn't have a boyfriend to dress for, but just out of self consciousness. If she's gained a little weight, she probably doesn't feel confident enough to put on some great, kickass outfits. I'm the exact same way. Of course I don't know if that's the case, but it would make sense to me if it was.
  10. She is looking frumpy lately and I don't get it. I think she is gorgeous. Not everyone likes skin & bones, I know I don't. I love curvy, sexy women. However, she needs to remember that NOBODY looks good in those stupid harem pants.

I saw this a few pages ago, I think it's the best she ever looked.
  11. Same here!!
  12. I think she's just bottom heavy and it shows more depending on what she wears
  13. I think she's veering into Kim Kardashian territory with this dress, but it is still a million times better than many of her outfits lately.

On a side note, my DH saw this picture and was all :drool:
  14. ^^ LOL. I am sure he was. :lolots:
  15. I don't think she has any problems getting the menfolk. It's keeping them that's the problem (i.e. Halle Berry Syndrome). I think she is a bit cray-cray. I flipped threw 'The Day I Shot Cupid' at the Bookstore. It was cuckoo! :wacko: