Celebrity News and Gossip

Jennifer love hewitt...

Dazzle Posted By Dazzle Posted Nov 29, 2006

1. Love that cute dress on her and on that photo she looks great. It seems like a better fit for her at least from the photo!!

2. I really like the last two oufits. suits her well and she looks very pretty.

3. she really does have a very pretty face.

4. Right on!!!

I love it - that blue & white maxi dress is super flattering on her!

5. Agreed - last two outifts are better!

6. Those last two outfits aren't bad. I like the maxi dress

7. "Horrible Bosses" Los Angeles Premiere June 30, 2011:
    [​IMG]

Source: StarStyle

Attached Files:

• a11.jpg
      a11.jpg
      File size:
      75.5 KB
      Views:
  8. She looks great there! Her looks really seem like they change from day to day.

9. I agree, she is a really good looking girl! But I suspect her frumpy dressing might not be because she doesn't have a boyfriend to dress for, but just out of self consciousness. If she's gained a little weight, she probably doesn't feel confident enough to put on some great, kickass outfits. I'm the exact same way. Of course I don't know if that's the case, but it would make sense to me if it was.

10. She is looking frumpy lately and I don't get it. I think she is gorgeous. Not everyone likes skin & bones, I know I don't. I love curvy, sexy women. However, she needs to remember that NOBODY looks good in those stupid harem pants.

I saw this a few pages ago, I think it's the best she ever looked.

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1310260&d=1296252843

11. Same here!!

12. I think she's just bottom heavy and it shows more depending on what she wears

13. I think she's veering into Kim Kardashian territory with this dress, but it is still a million times better than many of her outfits lately.

On a side note, my DH saw this picture and was all :drool:

14. ^^ LOL. I am sure he was. :lolots:

15. I don't think she has any problems getting the menfolk. It's keeping them that's the problem (i.e. Halle Berry Syndrome). I think she is a bit cray-cray. I flipped threw 'The Day I Shot Cupid' at the Bookstore. It was cuckoo! :wacko: