Jennifer Lopez @ justsweet Fashion Show

1. Jennifer Lopez talks backstage in her mint mini before her justsweet 2008 Fashion Show at Eye Beam during NY Fashion Week Spring 2008 on Tuesday.
    justsweet is Jennifer’s new fashion line that was introduced earlier this year. The “JLO by Jennifer Lopez” brand launched in 2001 but was phased out with replacement justsweet.
    “I am aware that it is supposed to be two words,” Jennifer has said, “But I like the sound of it as one word. It just flows.”
    For the runway show, Jennifer slipped on a very interesting pair of black heels with silver straps and pink soles. During Jen’s walk down the runway, hubby Marc Anthony gave her a sweet kiss on the cheek as she strutted her way backstage.
    What do we think about this belly — BUMP or PLUMP?

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg
  2. A few more pics.
    I'm not really a fan of her oufit. She looks cute though and I love her hair.

07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 06.jpg
  3. I noticed that bump in the first picture too... Hmmm. I'm not sure. Only time will tell! I know she's wanted kids for quite some time.

4. I always loved her hair and that bronzed look. I love it!

5. I think it's more like a bump... one can disguise a 'plump' with girdles or corsets, but one won't do that to a bump! Just my opinion and if she wants kids, then I really hope it's a bump for her then..... yeah, I too love her hair and her tan looks.

6. hmmm. her boobs look bigger to me and that looks more like a bump than 'plump'.

7. damn she is so hot

8. she has good stylists

9. wow she looks very prego, even her belly button looks popped out! that would be so great for her!! hope she is

10. Since when is she preggers?!:nuts: She looks adorable!!!

11. I really think she is preggers! LOL! I think it will be good for her, I know she has been dying to be a mom!

12. The outfit is bad - but she looks good as usual. If she is preggers - good for her!

13. She has to be pregnant, Jennifer never lets her belly get like that, congrats to them if it's true!

14. She looks hot!Is she pregnant?

15. Shes deff prego. Look at that bump in the first pic! I love the dress, but the shoes..:sick: