Jennifer Lopez is Pregnant!

09250jlo_0.jpg

Wow...she looks like a different person here

So she is, I'm happy for her, we all know all the stars deny it in the first months anyway. Maybe they all want to announce it in there own way, plus you have to be careful the first trimester. Well I wish Jenny good luck, she's going to be an awesome mom.

If her "bump" is indeed a baby bump then she has to be farther along than her first trimester....you don't show like that (NORMALLY) in the first trimester.

And yeah, I think she's preggers. She's notorious for her form-fitting outfits so now that she's suddenly wearing tent dresses each and every day, it's pretty obvious! This Perez shot totally confirms it. I think she's trying to stave off the rumors by denying it in interviews (she's probably less than 12 weeks along and is playing it safe, I'm guessing).

She is so pregnant. I think she isn't saying anything because in latin cultures it's bad luck to say anything until your pass 3 months to make sure everything is ok. You can tell close familiy but you don't " announce" it till your 100% everything is ok...im happy for her

Well I was so happy about the boob fairy when she came to me but not so happy with the National Geographic boobs I have now after a year of nursing...

O.k so happy for Jen, she is one of the most gorgeous women in Hollywood. Don't want to sound mean but I wish she mixed her gorgeous genes with a gorgeous guy...

Lets just hope for her child knows what genes he/she wants! My baby did, she took everything best from both of us, really, it looks like she even fine selected her from toes to eyelashes!