Celebrity News and Gossip

Jennifer Aniston

BagHound Posted By BagHound Posted Jun 25, 2006

1. Gorgeous!

2. She is hot!

3. She looks great!Love her!

4. Jen always looks good, I love her!

5. She looks great as usual! I could use a Hawaiian vacation!

6. Hot body!

7. how absolutely adorable are all of them still hanging out together ! and coco is too cute.

8. Jennifer Aniston heads back to work on the Los Angeles set of her new movie He’s Just Not That Into You‘. The 38-year-old former Friends star practiced her lines as she walked to the set and waves hello to the crew when she arrived on Tuesday morning.
    The Baltimore-set movie of interconnecting story arcs deals with the challenges of reading or misreading human behavior. This film is based on the self-help book of the same name and is also being produced by Drew Barrymore’s Flower Films production company.
    Aniston will co-star in the film alongside Hollywood’s newest couple Barrymore and Justin Long along with Scarlett Johansson, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Connelly, Bradley Cooper, Kevin Connelly and Ginnifer Goodwin.

Attached Files:

• 01.jpg
      01.jpg
      File size:
      105.7 KB
      Views:
    • 02.jpg
      02.jpg
      File size:
      100.5 KB
      Views:
    • 03.jpg
      03.jpg
      File size:
      101.5 KB
      Views:
    • 05.jpg
      05.jpg
      File size:
      89.1 KB
      Views:
    • 04.jpg
      04.jpg
      File size:
      94.7 KB
      Views:
  9. she is beautiful !!:heart::yes:

10. I liked her on Friends but never thought she was great in movies.......I hope this one does better than her last ones. It would be nice if she hooked up with a great guy and got married.....she deserves that.

11. She's stunning!

12. Ugh...her movies have been just so-so for a very long time

13. Team Aniston

14. Love her!!!

15. I love her too. I dont know why I have so much simpaty for her, I wish her the best and find a good men for once and all.