Jennifer Aniston Does ‘Dirt’

1. Jennifer Aniston didn’t seem to have let her break-up with Vince Vaughn affect her any at the premiere screening of her BFF Courtney Cox’s new show Dirt at the Paramount Theater last night in L.A. Jen, 37, was all smiles in a ruffled wrap dress, leggings, and pumps — all in black! (Expect anything else?)
    Dirt premieres Tuesday, Jan. 2 @ 10PM on the FX Network.
    George Clooney recently spoke out on the Jen/Vince split to Newsweek: “It began on the set of a film called “the break-up,” so let’s face it: the Vince Vaughn-Jennifer Aniston romance was doomed. It met its official, flack-certified demise last week, but it sounded over many times before.”

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. I like her soooo much! She looks great. Although it seems she gained some weight, which is nothing wrong, she looks wondeful. It's an amazing thing that she and Courteney are friends. I love them together.

3. She does look frumpy... I think the dress did not drape well.

4. That is not a good dress on her.

5. She usually looks so great, but this dress isn't very flattering on her, her hair looks great as always.

6. She looks cute, as always

7. What the heck is wrong with Clooney?? His comments sounded kinda harsh under the circumstances, with him being Brad's BFF... :push: :s A REAL gentleman would have said something like "It's not my business, but I wish her all the best..." Take notes, George.

8. She looks great!

9. I always LOVE how she dressed up and she looks wonderful in black.....however, it will be great to see something more colorful on her.

10. she looks nice here. though her dress doesnt complement her much

11. I like her hope she finds a great guy to treat her well.

12. I don't think she has gained some weighed. The dress, legging and pumps makes her look frumpy.