Jennifer Aniston and Matthew McConaughey?! Life&Style cover!

This might not mean anything, but I just read this week's People magazine and they didn't say anything about a MM/JA romance. But, they did say that the two don't have as much time to spend together due to work schedules.

Is that a hint?

mmm..I hope Matthew stays single. I really thought he was going to propose to Penelope at one time. He is so HOT. I'm not sure which actress I could picture him marrying. However, he is the outdoorsy type and Jennifer seems low maintenance compared to the other ladies.

I used to like Matthew McConaughey and Sandra Bullock as a couple. I also liked him with Ashley Judd. Both of them have left him far behind for happy (I hope) marriages.

I agree that Matthew and Jennifer would make beautiful children together but I think she would have beautiful children with Vince too.

Matthew is gorgeous but Vince is cute and cuddly - I think they are both appealing in different ways. Peggy

I can't stand Brad and Angelina-HOlie either. YOU GO JENN! Matthew's a hottie! Much better than BRAD. Eww.

I agree! Angelina Jolie might be gorgeous but she is the biggest HOE in hollywood! And Brad isn't much better either, cheatin on sweet Jennifer! Personally I don't think that Jen and Vince make a good couple and I don't see how she can be with him! Rebound maybe? Anyway, Matthew is waaaaaaaay hotter then Vince but he seems like a player! I hope that Jen does settle down happily and get her revenge on Brad some day! :lol:

P.S. Who knows if it's true though! These tabloids will print anything to sell these mags!