Jelous of your LVs

I never really get rude comments or anything, but my friends would NEVER spend this much for a bag. My friend called the other day to tell me I would be proud of her that she spent $60 for a bag, she said I know its not a LV but it's more then the $20 I usually spend lol.

I have gotten comments from people in public but always about how nice they are etc.. While getting a pedicure a woman asked where I bought my speedy and how much, so I told her, the nail guy screamed! he said that's my rent! LOL she said oh you know these things are so much cheaper in Germany my son was over there and got my daughter one for $100...*sigh* I wanted to say something but just let it go....

I get more snide comments from family than anything (especially the out-laws). DH and I work our butts off to get the things that we have. There was a time when we couldn't afford the things we have now, but no one seems to remember that. All they remember is "I got another LV". :mad:

My family isn't too bad. Some of my Aunts will comment, "Wow, I wish I had those," or "I wish I could afford that." My cousins are pretty clueless. One of my well-off Aunts always comments on how pretty my bags are, asks if its a new style, etc. She doesn't really know LV like we do, but does know the brand.

My friends go "Ahh! Lolly Vuitton's at it again!"
My boyfriend actually loves to go in LV with me, and pick out purses he thinks would look good on me.
I think I got him bitten by the LV bug, because he just got a job, and it was right after I showed him the LV cup sneakers... hahaa!

i had the same thing happened to me! do u live in sf?! they must be the same ppl! hahhaa

Yes! I have that experienced with strangers. I once walk into a store with the sonatine. A lady and her boyfriend was standing at the cash register. She was literally staring at my LV and gave me the "mean/evil" look, then they both started giggling. How rude!!! and what's the big deal? it's just a LV... they acted like as if they have never seen a real one before.

2 of my closer friends knows how careful i'm with money so even if they do not buy luxury bags they don't speak ill about me buying it.

another 2 of my close friends are into luxury bags. i share with them my purchases and they are happy to look close up on my bags :lol:. recently i got one of them their 1st LV (a mono cles) and she's sooooo happy! makes me super happy too :yahoo:.

my mother in law knows but i'm glad she don't comment too much :P

I have seen teenagers stare at my bags but never had anyone say something to me. Most of my friends seem to spend their money on jewelry so they are not in to designer bags but they do compliment me on mine. Some of them have LV and Chanel but it is one or two older bags and they will keep them till they fall apart. I am not in to jewelry so I enjoy my bags.

My first encounter, was recently, at my local Starbucks. I was carrying my lovely Lockit and this woman looked at me from head to toe. She paid much attention to my Lockit and then rolled her eyes. I guess she was mad when she figured out it was real. LOL

I don't get why anyone would do that, especially where I live at...LV's are common here.

love this thread! My family just ignore my addiction but my friend, you know those that you have known for years but you are not thats close with, she doesn't even say anything about it. She just glares and looks at my bag! I hate that! I would rather her ask!