Jeans rubbed onto my GAUCHO!

1. So I was just looking at my white gaucho and noticed the color blue hue all over the back bottom of the bag!AAAAARGH!:mad:
    I am going to try and wash it off. I will tell you how it goes in a minute. It kind of workswith the bag you know....

Any suggestions?

2. Well that happens to my moms Burberry and she just uses water.

3. Try magic eraser. I used it on the vachetta of my Speedy and it did wonders. Goodluck.

4. I just used sun light and water on a rag....about 75% is gone, but there is still a blue hue at the bottom. Oh well, thank g-d it works!
    Thanks guys, and beware any Gaucho seekers in white!

5. That happened to a Prada bag of mine...Saks took it back...and gave me a new one!

6. did you get it off yet ?

7. About 3/4's came off! I am just so happy to be using a bag I bought so YAAAY for good purchase!!!!!:lol:

8. ekekekek, im glad you got it off!!!

9. Oh my god, I would have a heart attack if you saw that !!

10. I'm so sorry to hear that I would guess that the last 1/4 would go away with en eraser. Good to read you are back. I missed you!

11. Oh this thread brought back memories (not good ones...)!!! Thank God Burberry took mine back when I had dye transfer. I can tell you that I am so much more careful now. Baby wipes do wonders and you can always go to a professional cobbler that NM or Nordies can reffer you to.

12. I just put her away to sleep, she really is o.k now! :lol: :love: I didn't freak out at all. It's a dirty look kind of bag....loving it!

13. Welcome back! Im soo glad that she is now in her sleeper where the denim cant attack her :biggrin:

14. :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL!

Thanks for the welcome guys !:shame: :love:

15. oh yes that has happened to mine too, i used baby wipes! magic. oh yeah have you noticed if your key coins transfered a grayish color onto the bag where it rubs? that's happened to me too.