Je presente... My New Envelope flap!

Ladydeluxe, oh you're such a darling! :kiss: Could you please ask the SA at NM? Maybe I should PM you coz have a few things to ask about ordering direct from overseas (you know, shipping charges and tax etc)- may I PM you?

^ oh, if you've seen my earlier replies, my cabas is actually the last piece. i'm so sorry to tell you that!! but you can try at SAKS and Nordstrom? i'll ask my SA to check for you at Saks. i've actually ordered a pair of chanel sunnies from Saks because NM didn't have it anymore so i could help you check if they have any cabas left.

anyway, i've never done phone / email orders before! i did my first one with BalNY for my magenta silver GHW balenciaga but my credit card's having some issues with them so the transaction hasn't been successful yet. but NM charged me for my cabas already, so it's mine for sure, just waiting for my other items to come through and then my SA at NM will ship them out to me. i think i will have to pay 7% GST on my orders. i can't run away from that, sadly! shipping charges are usually at around USD50 onwards, depending on your order and how heavy it is.

PM if you have any more questions!!! think i should start a thread to advise fellow asians!!! xo

That envelope flap is to die and looks amazing on you! You have a great eye for more unusual bags (so does your dad!!) which is wonderful. Beautiful collection!

^ oh that's so sweet of you dear! thank you! i think i really do have a great eye for unusual yet pretty things! i remember i was like my office's personal shopper when i was interning at a bank. lol! my boss would dig my shopping bags and tell me how nice they looked on me and i would go shopping at a sale on the behalf of my colleagues and then come back with the sales loot, driving them all mad up the wall! LOL!

xoxo