JCrew Free Shipping or Coupon Code?

1. Hey everyone: just wondering if y'all know of any free shipping or $off codes for JCrew. Please let me know if you do! Thanks.

2. IAP-389
    $20 off, not sure if it's still valid, but it worked 3 days ago!

3. Not sure if you have a J. Crew store near you but I found out on Saturday (I can't believe I didn't know this earlier) but if you order from the store phone then it's free shipping. I went in an got a bunch of stuff but they didn't have the sandals I wanted in my size so the SA said if I ordered from the red store phone in the back of the store and pay over the phone there was free shipping. If I ever want anything again, I'm going to buy it that way. Hope this helps.

4. TXGAGIRL and Westiegirl: Thanks so much!

5. I just got an email for free shipping, I'm not sure if it's a single use code, but enter SPRING at checkout. Good through 5/16/07.

6. Also, MAYFS on purchases of $175 or more.

7. Good to know. Thanks ladies (and gents if any).

Mods - May we have a thread for J Crew coupons/discounts only like we do for NM and Bluefly? TIA.

8. IAP-389 no longer works :sad:

9. Does anyone have a Free Shipping, %off, or $off coupon code for JCrew? I would really appreciate the help if you have one!! Thanks!

10. Does anyone have a JCrew discount/free shipping code? Most of the stuff I want is pretty inexpensive right now, but every little bit helps!!

11. AF-200

Free Standard Shipping

I think it expires 02/16/2008... Enjoy! :woohoo:

12. do u know when jcrew spring stuf wil be marked down?

13. that code is only for over $100 purchase

14. FS0204 for free regular shipping. Expires 02-06.

I'm not sure if this is one-time use or not.

15. Does anyone have a JCrew coupon? Thanks so much for sharing!