JC Riki & JC Mahala on sale

1. :nuts:Here is the link for a beige Riki on sale at bluefly $1280

BEIGE RIKI

And Im not sure on the Black Mahala on Saks since it says sale 946.90 but when you choose it, it gives you a normal price, i guess maybe when you check out it will show the sale price:shrugs:, either way here is the link

BLACK MAHALA

Oh and one question, I read in a post here that the inside material on JC bags is mole skin, so why is it that on Saks it says "ultrasuede lined"? dont they know, also i emailed JC asking them and the person that responded to my email stated that the interior was made of faux, doesnt faux means fake or imitation in french?:shrugs::confused1:

2. They probably had another color on sale, then when it sold out, it still says "$946-1890"...because the black one is still 1890. They do that. I wonder which one was on sale...

3. How do we figure out which color is the sale one?

4. It'll be obvious....

5. hi all you choolicious girls, i just found this info out. I am a little sad to find out this information:
    [FONT=arial,sans-serif]The Brown, electric blue and the white were on sale, however they are all sold out at this time.

[/FONT]how I found out you wonder? well, i call them and insist to find out on the phone and they told me that info.

electric blue on sale??? wot! :crybaby::wtf:

6. Hi all you Choolicious girls, i just found this info out. I am a little :wtf: to find out:
    [FONT=arial,sans-serif]The Brown, electric blue and the white were on sale, however they are all sold out at this time.

[/FONT]How I found out you wonder? well, i call them and insist to find out on the phone and they told me that info.

electric blue on sale??? wot! :crybaby:

7. It wasn't.