JC Leopard Hobo......Love it or Not?

1. Just saw this on NM on-line and found myself horribly attracted to it. :drool: Has anyone seen this IRL? Don't think I want to pay the full retail for an exotic either. Do you think this will be reduced in price sometime soon? Your thoughts on this bag would be appreciated. :confused1:
  2. Hmmmm :confused1: Not so much. I'm not a big fan of this one, but I haven't seen it IRL. Why is it, (for me anyway!) when we see the words "pre-order" it makes us want the bag more?!?!?! They should just write, You can look......... But you can't touch! :nogood: It probably won't go on sale until sometime next summer (I'm just guessing)
  3. I love it.......but I love leopard prints.
  4. I tend to like leopard too, this one just isn't one of my favorites.
  5. Hmmm. I like the shape and strap detail, somehow the print is too small? I love leopard as well. Maybe it looks better IRL.
  6. I like it. Would like to see it IRL but haven't. I can't say there aren't other bags I'd buy first though.
  7. I love the style of the bag but I will preferred to have it in Black
  8. It is ok for a hobo, but I like a more constructed bag.
  9. I think that I'll keep looking for something that tickles my fancy more. Thanks girls! ;)
  10. I was just at Nordies here in MN and they had her (Wild Cat) hanging from a "dummy" and I spent a few minutes fondling her. Very nice bag IRL:sneaky:
  11. A nice bag, but the print has too much of the lighter color, normally I'm a sucker for animal prints.
  12. Me too.